Tom Evslin has a great Top Ten list regarding entrepreneurship . It inspired me to create a list about the stock market. Here goes:
You know you are addicted to the stock market if :
10. You spell Cramer with a C, not a K
9. You Blog about stocks
8. You have a pet and/or better yet child, named Fibonacci :)
7. You live on the West Coast and don’t need an alarm to get up for Squawk Box
6. You have heard of Bob Pisani
5. You read blogs about stocks
4. You have uttered the phrase “The market is oversold” (you are also a loser :( )
3. Your wife asks for Socks and you bring her a chart of the SOX
2. You have checked quotes at a Funeral and/or during Yoga ( I have been busted :) )
1. You are on a cruise and a stranger asks you “How is the Buffett today” and You answer – He’s taking a licking in his commodity positions.
I would love to tweak the list so please add yours in the comments if you feel inspired and in the sharing mood.