24 new all-time highs among stocks that gained 1% or more: PRLB STZ CG DK SUSS EOPN FRC ACHC VMED
63 stocks reached new 52-week highs while appreciating 1%+. Some of the notable movers include:
- Refiners ($DK, $VLO, $WNR), Airlines ($CPA, $LOV, $DAL) and Financials ($GS $FRC $JPM)) are still leading the market and hitting new 52-week highs. This is not really news; just a continuation of what has been happening in the past month or so.
- Medical appliances stocks are still on fire: $SPNC $OPK $ZMH
- Other notable breakouts include: $PRLB (3D printing), $VIP (wireless communications), $HOTT (apparel stores)
StockTwits 50 Notables
- Semiconductor stocks stood out. $NXPI broke out to new 52-week high. $KLIC gained 2.5%.
- Two of the biggest winners of the past two weeks – $RNF and $XXIA, are pulling back
- $CRM dropped almost 3% on heavy volume after S.E.C posted prior correspondence with the company
- $EBAY beat the estimates by a bit; market reaction has been very timid: between -1% and +1% in the after-hours.
- $CDNS , $CRAY and $ACHC cleared new 3yr highs